Naulo Meet Up is a series of DIY-oriented, creative gathering for people who love designing, creating, and meeting up on a fine afternoon to share their love for crafts. We are organizing our very first meet up, inspired by our collaborative project Naulo and calling it Naulo Meet Up. We would like to cordially invite you to be a part of our very first one
For this meet up, we are going to figure out our way through planning and organizing.
What you can look forward to in our first meet up:
1. Sharing your experience and feedback about Naulo challenges.
2. DIY Planner Session: Craft your own planner with creative touches. Moderated by Malashree Suvedi
What do you have to bring:
1. Any diary, journal, planner, or notebook that you are planning to use as your planner this year.
2. Your previous planners or notebooks to share with each other.
3. If you want to, you can definitely bring your own set of stationery or materials (but is not mandatory)
When: 4th February, 2017; 12 – 2 pm
Where: Ka Baata Office, Jhamsikhel [Sattya Premise]
This is an invitation only event, if you have been invited, you will have received an email from us!
We hope to see you all on the 4th!